L a R o l a n d o R i v a s
Guillermo Destaillats (bandoneon)
Sergio Gobi (guitar and voice)
Gustavo Lanzón (piano)
Efrain Oscher (flute)
Tino Scholz (bass)
· Born in 1970 in Buenos Aires.
· 1987-1988 music and piano studies with Maestro Carlos
· 1989 organ studies at the Instituto de Musica Sacra, Bue-
· 1990 admitted to the National Conservatoire of Music
· Music analysis and interpretation with Maestro Miguel An-
· Bandoneon studies with Maestros Enrique Fasuolo, Rodol-
fo Mederos and Nestor Marconi.
· 1993 Founding member of Trio Pantango.
· Playing over the past 11 years with Pantango -and other pro-
jects- at milongas in Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland,
Denmark, Sweden, Poland and France.
· 1998 guest participant with of Quartet Almagro
· 2004 guest participant with Orchestra Silencio (www.tangosilencio.com) and other projects.
· Born in 1963 in Urdampilleta, Province of Buenos Aires.
· Singer and guitarist in various tango, folklore and bossa nova
· Graduated from the Escuelas Nacionales de Bellas Artes M.
Belgrano and P. Pueyrredon
· 1989 Duo "Bossa a Bessa" with guitarist Marcelo Maitia.
· 1994 Tango duo with bandoneonist Fabian Carbonne
· 1998 singer in Berlin with guitarist and composer Coco Nele-
gatti and in Buenos Aires with guitarist Matias Sorokin.
· Lives in Berlin since 2001. Writer and composer. Singer of Trio
"Tango y mas" (www.tangoymas.de)
· Since 2002, singer of "Sexteto Andorinha" (www.andorinha.de)
· Works in 2003 with Anja Stoehr, Martin Ianaconne, "Cuarteto
de Oro", "Trio Tanguango" and others.
· 2004 Founder with Christian Gerber, Marie-Elsa Drelon and Fabian Kalbitzer of the “Cuarteto
· Born in 1965 in Burg, Saxony.
· Musical education at the Music School "G.Ph. Telemann" of
Magdeburg and the Conservatoire "G. F. Haendel" of Halle.
· Member of the Youth Simphonic Orchestra of Magdeburg
· Bass and electric bass studies at the Superior Music School
"C.M. von Weber of Dresden, Conservatoire of Rotterdam.
· Working as musician and independent teacher since 1999.
· Guest musician at the National Orchestra of Saxony, Dres-
den, at the Robert-Schumann Philarmonic of Chemnitz.
Member of several ensambles. Participant of various recor-
· Member of "Sexteto Andorinha" (www.andorinha.de)
· Bass professor at the Superior School of Music of Dresden since 2003.
Gustavo J. Lanzón
· Born in 1966 in Buenos Aires
· Musical education at the Conservatoire "Carlos Lopez Bu-
chardo". Graduated as National Music Teacher with a piano
· Participant of various projects as pianist, keyboard player,
composer and arrangements.
· Since 1989 private piano teacher and music teacher at
schools and kindergardens.
· Member of "Quinteto Viento Sur", dedicated to the work of
· Concerts with various soloists and tango groups in Germany
· 2002 Founding member of Duo "BlueTango" (www.bluetango-info.com)
· Lives in Bremen since 2003
· 2004 Founder of Duo Dinamitango with Juan Maria Solare. Member of Cuarteto
Born in 1974 in
Montevideo, Uruguay and raised in Venezuela, where he lived until 1999
and flute at the Conservatory of Music Carabobo (Valencia-Venezuela)
Member of the
Carabobo Symphony Orchestra and solo flautist of the Valencia Municipal
In 2003 obtained
a postgraduate diploma from the Royal Academy of Music under William Bennett
Has performed in
prestigious festivals like "Bath International Music Festival" and "English
Chamber Orchestra Young Artist Series"
2004, leads as
flautist, arranger and composer the project "Bolivar Soloists" specialized in
Latin-American Chamber Music.
Member of Cuarteto Flautango (www.flautango.com).